LIBRARY AND READING ROOM
The college has a well equipped digital library with INFLIBNET online access and reading room with a wide variety of books on different subjects which provide ample opportunity to the students for study, self education and general knowledge. It remains open during college hours. The college subscribes to a large number of Indian and foreign journals and periodicals in education.
- Two books are issued to a student for a period of 14 days only.
- The books will be re-issued if they are not in demand by other students.
- A fine of Rs. 5/- per day per volume is charged for the book returned after the due date.
- Books will be re-issued for the specified period.
- Reference books, text books, rare books & periodicals shall not be issued except for
consultation in the Library premises.
- The students are required to possess their identity Card while inside the library and reading room.
- Books issued from the Library should be kept very carefully and in no case be underlinedand disfigured. If the book is already damaged in any form, it should be got checked by the issuing clerk or by the Librarian, otherwise the responsibility will be of the student.
- The loss of book should be reported to Librarian before the due date, in the absence of which, fine will be charged till the information given. The borrower will be required to replace it. He/She will have to pay double the price along with his/her next college dues if the book could not replaced.
- The students are expected to observe perfect silence in the reading room and not to disturb others in any way.
- Students should check whether all pages are intact or not before getting the books issued. If pages are found missing at the time of returning, then they will be fined heavily.Inform the Librarian or issuing clerk regarding the missing pages at the time of getting the books issued and get the signature of Librarian along with the notification of missing pages.