Grievance Redressal Cell
A Grievance Cell has been constituted for the redressal of the problems reported by the students of the college, The objectives of the cell are : Encouraging the students to express their grievances/problems freely and frankly , without any fear of being victimized . The function of the cell is to look into the complaints lodged by any student, and judge its merit .The Grievance cell is also empowered to look into matters of harassment .The students can state their grievance regarding any academic and non- academic matter within the campus through the online and Grievance / Suggestion box.
Institutional Guidelines for students Grievance Redressal
- 07 tutorial groups headed by 07 mentors give opportunity to students get rid of their Grievances in a very informal The mentor conveys the feeling of the students to the concerned officials including the Principal.
- Suggestion box is one of the best way to know the Grievances of the students where the suggestions can be given to the authority freely and
- The subject associations are formed and their office bearers are representative of the students, students convey their grievances through them.
- The principal of the college is always accessible to the students who meet him quite often.
The purpose of the Committee is to review and resolve the Grievances of the staff and students at large. The committee will ensure that the complaints and Grievances are handled according to the regulatory mechanisms. A proper Redressal and reporting mechanism has been instituted in place to look after various issues pertaining to the staff members and students in common.
MEMBERS OF THE GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL COMMITTIEE
S.NO. NAME DESIGNATION
- Mrs. HARJEET KAURASSISTANT PROF.
- Dr. SHILPY ARORA ASSISTANT PROF.
- Mr. HARI KRISHAN ASSISTANT PROF.
Mechanism of the GRC
- Grievance Redressal committee (GRC) shall consider only individual grievance of specific nature of students and staff.
- The GRC shell not consider any grievance of general applicability or of collective nature of raised collectively by more than one employee / student.
- Post receipt of the complaint / application the committee will decide on the merit of case regarding scope of further discussion investigation and act promptly.
- The GRC may mediate between complainant and defendant against who the complaint has been made, it required.
- GRC shall consider redressing of grievances within a responsible time.
- The cell will give report to the authority about the cases attended to and seek guidance from the higher authorities if required.
- Students can lodge a complaint .The person concerned can personally approach to any member of the cell and can send e-mail or write an application and submit to Cell Convener for grievances of any sort.